Friday, May 28, 2004

the neverending story of research...

I'm simultaneously working on and putting together research for my proposal for the creation of a human rights studies minor at BSU and it is as fun as it is tedious. So far (in the past few hours) I've made a questionare for faculty and for students to gauge interest and support, I've researched the hell out of different major, minor and graduate programs for human rights studies throughout the U.S. (the great bulk of which are at law schools it seems) and attempted a rather skeletel model of what a minor plan here might encompass.
The next step will be to email these different programs to gather more data (to be compiled later) on enrollment numbers/program success etc.

On a side note, my summer classes start in one week so I'm trying to cram all the fun reading and research projects I can into this week and next week, while working incessantly at my job just so I can pay for summer school! It's actually really cool to see just how many programs are offered! Too bad most are on the East Coast with the exception of the power house that is UCBerkeley! Peace!~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home